- How can I remit payment for my box?
- Aussie Crates WA accept Mastercard,Visa, EFTPOS, Cash or Cheque. There is 2% surcharge on credit card payment.
- Can anyone become an Aussie Crates WA customer?
- YES. You can contact us via email or telephone and we will send you the relevant form for completion. Work cannot commence on any project until a quote acceptance has been received and a customer purchase order number has been attached to the job.
- Do you have a set price list?
- NO. All products are custom-designed and built, so prices are quoted based upon the specifications of the individual job.
- What linings can be provided to protect my product?
- The following linings can be used inside your box:
- Plastic Lining (basic protection against dust and moisture)
- Bubble wrap lining (protecting fragile products against scratches and shock)
- Tar Paper lining (waterproofing protection)
- Foam lining – Soft and Hard (for protection against shock)
- Plywood lining – (a lighter alternative to a fully enclosed pine crate)
- Heat shrink-wrapping of the goods or the entire crate.
- Can boxes be made to be reusable?
- YES. If required, we can create crates using hinges, hasp and staples to make them lockable and reusable. Also another cheaper alternative is for us to tek screw the lid so that it can be refitted as many times as you need to.
- Do Aussie Crates WA make boxes that are ISPM 15, H3 and H4 compliant?
- YES. Aussie Crates WA is fully ISPM-15 Certified and meets IATA requirements. All products comply with ISPM 15 standards. We also offer H3 and H4 timber treatments. This enables us to meet all the compliance regulations of importing countries, as well as meet AQIS specifications. Also for export purposes, the box will be stamped.
- Do you make plastic or foam crates?
- NO. Aussie Crates WA make boxes from pine, plywood or MDF. Hardwood items will be considered upon request.
- What type of box will suit what I want to send?
- Many factors influence the type of box you might need. Some things to consider are: whether the product is delicate and will need protection from the elements, how it will be freighted (road, air or sea), if it is travelling locally or internationally, how much the item weighs, how big it is and whether bracing or a type of scallop glut is required. If you want to use plastic wrapping, it is also important to consider whether your goods may be affected by contamination from the plastic wrap. Please contact our friendly sales staff with your exact needs and we will be happy to suggest a box to suit.
- Do you make standard pallets?
- Yes we do, but we also custom make to your size requirement.
- How much weight will a standard crate hold?
- Although crates can be designed to carry almost any weight, the standard configuration we use is designed to carry up to 500kg. Generally it is helpful for us to know the weight of the product as we can design a base to carry upwards of 20 tonnes.
- How long will it take to get my box?
- Generally we can provide your box to you within 2-3 working days. However for complicated jobs and during exceptionally busy periods it may take over 3 working days to complete your order. Every effort is made to meet unforseen urgent deadlines.
- What are your standard sizes?
- As Aussie Crates WA custom make all their boxes, our standard sizes are whatever size you require! We keep records of all orders, so repeat orders are fast and efficient. We can also allocate a personal product code to your order for ease of ongoing orders.
- Does Aussie Crates WA deliver?
- YES. Aussie Crates WA will deliver free of charge to anywhere in the metropolitan area (for any order that exceeds $500 exc GST). For orders that are less than $500 exc GST we charge between $35 and $60 depending upon the distance. Please phone us for more details.
- Will you arrange freight of our product?
- NO. We are not freight forwarders. We can pack your product and delivery your box directly to the freight forwarding company you have arranged.
- What are your trading hours?
- There is someone available in our office to take your order or provide you with a quote from 8am until 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Do boxes come with a lid?
- YES. All crates and cases ordered will come with a lid. If you do not require a lid then we can provide a proposal on a box without a lid.
- Do you come out to measure?
- YES. Although most things that need packing can be quoted over the phone, a representative from Aussie Crates WA will be happy to come out and measure up for any more complicated jobs. If you measure the item to be packed yourself, where possible, please provide us with the size you want the inside of the box to be (L x W x H) in millimetres and we ask that you to allow an extra 50mm to all dimensions. With these details in hand we can provide you with an estimate over the phone!
- Do you pack our product for us?
- YES. We offer a packing service, either on your site or at our premises. There is an hourly charge for any packing job (but higher if required to pack after hours) and will include the cost of any packing materials used (foam lining, bubble wrap etc.).
- Will the box or pallet be provided with forklift gluts?
- YES. All boxes and pallets made by Aussie Crates WA come with forklift gluts so you will not need to request them. However if you do not require them we can create boxes without forklift gluts. If a box is very small or not taking a great deal of weight it may only need finger gluts.
Contact Aussie Crates WA for more information or book your FREE consultation worth $80 TODAY.
Proudly Serving The Defence Industry
Aussie Crates WA proudly offers the timber packaging solution to any defence need. With....read more
Heat-Shrink Wrap Expertise!
Aussie Crates WA proudly provides our client with a complete packaging solution, now including heat....read more
TRUST AUSSIE CRATES WA TO PROTECT AND PACKAGE YOUR PRODUCTS
Your valuable products deserve customised, protective packaging to ensure they arrive safe and sound at....read more
Packed With Knowledge!
Here at Aussie Crates WA, we have drawn on the skills and expertise of....read more
Two Hours, One Custom Crate, One Happy Customer!
We at Aussie Crates WA pride ourselves on exceeding customer expectations, delivering superior value and....read more
What's The Difference Between A Crate And A Case?
At Aussie Crates WA some of our most popular products are crates and cases. ....read more
Latest Information! ISPM 15 Answers...
The Australian Wood Packaging Certification Scheme (AWPCS) is a certification scheme that ensures that Australian....read more
Going Off The Rails !
Interested to know why a brand new 12-tonne locomotive engine was seen going off the....read more
Chevron – Gorgon Project – Timber Treatments And Fumigation.
Hi News-feeders, Aussie Crates WA is a flurry of activity as usual –....read more
We Are All About Vehicle Crates!
Aussie Crates WA has experience and expertise in providing a safe, secure and high-quality....read more
We Are All About Equipment Crates!
Aussie Crates WA has over twenty years experience in packing equipment for the Oil and....read more
We Are All About Packing!
Only Aussie Crates WA can offer over twenty years of experience in custom interior packaging....read more
We Are All About Being ISPM 15 Compliant!
ALL boxes at Aussie Crates WA comply with ISPM 15 standards, with no exceptions!....read more
Something BIG To Show You...
Look at what we have been working on! A 7m x 3.5m x....read more
We Are All About Custom Crates And Orders- Quick!
Here at Aussie Crates WA our custom quotes and production turnaround time is second to....read more
We Are All About Sustainable Timber Packaging Solutions
Aussie Crates WA provides the timber packaging solution to clients across a broad range....read more
Aussie Crates WA - Strength In Location
Since our doors opened for business over twenty years ago, Aussie Crates WA has been....read more
We Are All About Quality!
As the market leader in quality, the Aussie Crates WA team provide our customers with....read more
Special Timber Requirements?
In order to provide assurance that it will meet all compliance standards, we at....read more
An expert representative from Aussie Crates WA will be happy to come out and....read more
BARROW ISLAND GORGON PROJECT
BARROW ISLAND GORGON PROJECT - TREATED TIMBER. AUSSIE CRATES WA is fully equipped....read more
Aussie Crates WA is a one-stop-shop for your timber packaging needs. With a....read more
PREFERRED TIMBER SUPPLIER
Our mission is to be the preferred supplier for your treated timber packaging solution, committed....read more
Your Timber Packaging Solution Might Only Be 'skid' Deep....
Aussie Crates WA have the experience to manufacture pallets and skids of any size, having....read more
Santa’s Workshop – Helping Meerilinga
Santa’s Workshop – Helping Meerilinga Aussie Crates WA is a regular supplier of timber to....read more
Steel Frame Sneak Peek...
Have a look at some recent pictures of steel-framed cases masterfully created by our in-house welder.....read more
Steel Skid Success Story
Steel Skid Success Story The Challenge: Aussie Crates WA recently undertook a project....read more
Forklift Operators Do Not Care For Puns...
...they find them unpalletable! Aussie Crates WA has a number of skilled and experienced....read more
Here at Aussie Crates WA a fundamental aspect of our services is to enable our....read more
Aussie Crates WA provides a full-service Timber Packaging Solution for clients across a broad range....read more
We are proud to complement Aussie Crates WA high quality products with professional and....read more
Packing Services Quiz!
Here at Aussie Crates WA, we enjoy a challenge. So why not....read more
Top Of Your 'To Do' List!
Aussie Crates WA offers our clients cost-effective solutions based on a blend of previous....read more
Can Aussie Crates supply suitable timber products for the Gorgon Project? YES! Our mission is....read more
Meet The Team!
Over the years, Aussie Crates WA has evolved into an enthusiastic team of dedicated....read more
GORGON PROJECT AUSSIE CRATES FAQ
Gorgon Project Frequently Asked Questions… 1. Can you manufacture and supply....read more
Testimonial - GE Energy
We love what we do and have some amazing customers who love their jobs too.....read more
Meeting Your Needs
Aussie Crates WA is very excited to announce that we have commenced night shift....read more
WHEATSTONE PROJECT LNG PLANT CAPABILITIES
In late 2011, Chevron Australia began construction of the $29 billion dollar Wheatstone Project, located....read more
We CAN Contain Ourselves!
Aussie Crates WA has been servicing Australian industries nationwide for over 20 years with protective heat....read more
Ship Shape Packaging
International shipping can be daunting, but it doesn’t have to be complicated. At Aussie....read more
Honeywell Projects Packed Up For PNG LNG
Honeywell Projects, the Main Instrumentation and Control Contractor for the LNG plant in Papua New....read more
We Love Crates
We Love Crates! At Aussie Crates WA we love....read more
Check us out on our YouTube Channel to see us in action!read more
THE INHERENT BENEFITS OF TIMBER
Aussie Crates WA is one of Western Australia’s leading providers of customised timber packaging....read more
Delivery And Pick-Up Instructions
Delivery and Pick-Up Instructions: - For All Deliveries and Pick-Ups, the Entrance is....read more
About Timber Cases And Crates
Fully Customised Timber Packing Crates and Cases Aussie Crates WA aims to provide each of....read more
TASOCS Pty Ltd, 2013
Terex Jaques, 2013