Aussie Crates is the leading provider of custom packaging solutions in the industry. Our timber packaging professionals strive to provide impeccable service to our customers. Moreover, we ensure to supply them with custom solutions. These will work to accurately fit the needs of their cargo. Our team are equipped to deliver all packaging solutions with high quality workmanship. Rest assured, our products guarantee to meet transport standards. When you turn to Aussie Crates, you can expect a wide range of packaging solutions. We supply quality products, including wooden crates and boxes. However, aside from this, we also provide pallets and plastic wrapping services. Whatever you’re looking for, we can assure one thing. That is, we always go above and beyond to meet and even exceed our clients’ expectations.
GET A FREE QUOTE
How does Aussie Crates come up with suitable, reliable, and cost-effective packaging solutions? Well, for starters, it comes down to our wealth of experience and knowledge. Aside from this, we also ensure, fast turnaround times. Finally, we strive to deliver friendly customer service. Here’s how we ensure to meet the needs of businesses across Western Australia:
1) We receive your enquiry by phone, email, or in person. Our friendly sales team then ask for and identify:
- The requirements of the item – the weight, size, and special handling requirements for your wooden crates or custom boxes. We offer you a free quote and onsite measuring service. On the other hand, you may measure the item for packing yourself. In this case, we’ll need you to provide the dimensions in millimetres (mm) and the size you want the inside of the box to be (L x W x H). Please allow an extra 50mm in all dimensions.
- The means of transport of the item – truck, ship, train or plane. You should kindly indicate whether it will be put in a container. Also include if you have the relevant handling equipment.
- The pre-requisites of the destination – local or international. Different countries have different regulations and restrictions on import and export packaging
2) We develop a customised design, using CAD technology where appropriate. This is so we can best package your product based on the specs established in Step One.
3) We determine the cost and timeframe of your project. Every job varies to meet individual specifications. As such, prices quoted will include the following:
- Type of material used – pine, MDF, ply or hardwood, steel-framed
- Hardware – screws, nails, hinges etc.
- Packing material used – heat-shrink and plastic wrapping, foam, tar paper lining etc.
- Any labelling or stencilling undertaken
- ISPM-15, H3 or H4 timber requirements
- Delivery costs will apply if outside the Perth metro area. If your order exceeds $500 exc GST, delivery within the Perth metro area is free.
4) Finally, we’ll await the receipt of your quote acceptance form and purchase order number. Following this, we’ll start production on your customised timber packaging solution. During this stage, you can expect us to work closely with you. We will ensure to fulfil all targets. This includes special applications and specifications of the project. Rest assured, we will perform all of this to the highest quality. We guarantee this standard from design to delivery.
Want more info on our timber packaging solutions? Call us today to find out how we can help with your timber project.