Aussie Crates is the leading provider of custom packaging solutions in the industry. Our timber packaging professionals strive to provide our customers with custom packaging solutions that accurately fit their needs. We are equipped and trained to deliver all packaging solutions with high quality workmanship. Moreover, all of our custom packaging products are guaranteed to meet transport standards. From wooden crates and boxes to pallets and plastic wrapping services that we provide, we make sure that we meet and even exceed our clients’ expectations.
How does Aussie Crates come up with suitable, reliable, and cost-effective packaging solutions for your packing crate project? We take pride in our wealth of knowledge and experience, fast turnaround times, and friendly customer service. Here’s how we do it:
1) We receive your enquiry by phone, email, or in person. Our friendly sales team then ask for and identify:
- The requirements of the item – the weight, size, and special handling requirements for your wooden crates or custom boxes. We offer you a free quote and onsite measuring service. If you measure the item to be packed yourself, please provide the dimensions in millimetres (mm) and provide us with the size you want the inside of the box to be (L x W x H). Please allow an extra 50mm in all dimensions.
- The means of transport of the item – truck, ship, train or plane. Indicate if it will be put in a container and if you have the relevant handling equipment.
- The pre-requisites of the destination – local or international. Different countries have different regulations and restrictions on import and export packaging
2) We develop a customised design, using CAD technology where appropriate, to best package your product based on the specs established in Step One.
3) We determine the cost and timeframe of your project. Because every job varies to meet individual specifications, prices quoted will include the following:
- Type of material used – pine, MDF, ply or hardwood, steel-framed
- Hardware – screws, nails, hinges etc.
- Packing material used – heat-shrink and plastic wrapping, foam, tar paper lining etc.
- Any labelling or stencilling undertaken
- ISPM-15, H3 or H4 timber requirements
- Delivery costs will apply if outside the Perth metro area. If your order exceeds $500 exc GST, delivery within the Perth metro area is free.
4) Upon receipt of the quote acceptance form and purchase order number from you, we start production of your customised timber packaging solution. We work closely with you to ensure all targets, special applications and specifications of the project are fulfilled to the highest quality, from design to delivery.
Call us today to find out how we can help with your timber project with our packaging solutions.